The school year is in full swing, but it’s never too late to get a refresher on what the Connecting Kids to Coverage National Campaign is and the Campaign’s available resources. Using these tools and resources can help your organization get children and teens (up to age 19) enrolled in Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), so they’re covered for school and beyond.
On InsureKidsNow.gov, you can find customizable tools and resources to help connect eligible families and children to information about Medicaid and CHIP throughout the entire year. The Campaign offers a variety of materials, including:
- Customizable print materials and a how-to guide (PDF, 6.32 MB)
- Social media messages and images
- PSA radio scripts
Visit the Campaign’s webinar library for more strategies and ideas to conduct Medicaid and CHIP outreach and enrollment activities in your community.
Spread the Word, Not the Flu
Flu season is quickly approaching, but Medicaid and CHIP can cover the cost of flu shots and other important immunizations. Help keep children and teens focused on school by spreading the word on the benefits of health insurance. Look in the Outreach Tool Library for resources.
Did you know that many of the Campaign’s resources are available in multiple languages? We have social media images available in both English and Spanish, and print materials available in 10 languages including Arabic, Burmese, Chinese, Haitian Creole, Hmong, Korean, Portuguese, Somali, and Tagalog and Vietnamese. Soon we are also adding Russian and Farsi print materials. Don’t see a language you need in your community? Let us know by emailing ConnectingKids@cms.hhs.gov.
Stay Connected with the Campaign
- Share our Campaign materials. We have an ever-growing Outreach Tool Library featuring a variety of targeted resources to use in your outreach and enrollment efforts, available in multiple languages and formats.
- Contact us. To get more involved with the Campaign, contact us via email at ConnectingKids@cms.hhs.gov.
- Follow the Campaign on Twitter. Remember to re-tweet or share our messages from @IKNGov with your social network, and be sure to use our #Enroll365 and #KidsEnroll hashtags in your posts.
Subscribe to the “Campaign Notes” eNewsletter
The Connecting Kids to Coverage National Campaign eNewsletter “Campaign Notes” is distributed throughout the year and provides updates on Campaign activities. If a friend or colleague forwarded this email to you, we invite you to sign up to receive this eNewsletter directly to your inbox.