Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) provide no-cost or low-cost health coverage for eligible children in Montana. These programs provide health coverage for children so that they can get routine check-ups, immunizations and dental care to keep them healthy.
Even if your child has been turned down in the past or you don’t know if they qualify, you may be able to get health coverage now.
Medicaid/CHIP Information in Montana
- Learn about the Medicaid and Healthy Montana Kids Program
- Apply for Medicaid in Montana
- Apply for Healthy Montana Kids
Or call 1-888-706-1535 to talk to someone in Montana.
Medicaid/CHIP Dental Care in Montana
Medicaid and CHIP also cover dental care for children. Once your child has coverage use the tools below to find dental care in Montana:
- Find a Dentist in Montana
- Dental Benefits for Children in Medicaid in Montana (PDF, 132.46 KB)
- Dental Benefits for Children in CHIP in Montana (PDF, 129.28 KB)