Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) provide no-cost or low-cost health coverage for eligible children in Colorado. These programs provide health coverage for children so that they can get routine check-ups, immunizations and dental care to keep them healthy.
Even if your child has been turned down in the past or you don't know if they qualify, you may be able to get health coverage now.
Medicaid/CHIP Information in Colorado
Medicaid in Colorado
- Colorado Medicaid Program Information
- Apply for Medicaid in Colorado
- Find a Medicaid Provider in Colorado
CHIP in Colorado
Or call 1-800-221-3943 / TDD: 1-800-659-2656 to talk to someone in Colorado.
Medicaid/CHIP Dental Care in Colorado
Medicaid and CHIP also cover dental care for children. Once your child has coverage use the tools below to find dental care in Colorado:
- Find a Dentist in Colorado
- Dental Benefits for Children in Medicaid in Colorado (PDF, 133.57 KB)
- Dental Benefits for Children in CHIP in Colorado (PDF, 136.03 KB)