Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) provide no-cost or low-cost health coverage for eligible children in Alaska. These programs provide health coverage for children so that they can get routine check-ups, immunizations and dental care to keep them healthy.
Even if your child has been turned down in the past or you don't know if they qualify, you may be able to get health coverage now.
Medicaid/CHIP Information in Alaska
Medicaid in Alaska
- Alaska Medicaid Program Information
- Apply for Medicaid online through the ARIES Self-Service Portal
- To apply by mail or fax download Alaska's Application.
CHIP in Alaska
- Denali KidCare Program Information
- Apply for Denali KidCare online through the ARIES Self-Service Portal
Or call 1-877-KIDS-NOW (1-877-543-7669) to talk to someone in Alaska
Medicaid/CHIP Dental Care in Alaska
Medicaid and CHIP also cover dental care for children. Once your child has coverage use the tools below to find dental care in Alaska: