TV AND RADIO PSAs
Here are television (TV) and radio public service announcements (PSAs) that you can use to further your outreach efforts and help spread the word about Medicaid and CHIP.
- English TV PSA - “Hands Full” (30 second) (script)
- Spanish TV PSA - “Hands Full” (30 second) (script)
- English Radio PSA - “Hands Full” (60 second) (script)
- Spanish Radio PSA - “Hands Full” (60 second) (script)
These supporting materials will help answer your questions about PSAs and provide tips for use. There are also customizable live read radio scripts and pitch letters to help you distribute the PSAs to community partners.
- About Public Service Announcements (PSAs)
- 10 Tips for Putting Public Service Announcements (PSAs) to Work
- Public Service Announcement (PSA) Live Read Radio Scripts
- Partner Pitch Letter – English
- Partner Pitch Letter – Spanish
If you would like to receive a copy of the PSAs to distribute in your community, please email email@example.com.
**Please Note: These PSAs must be on donated or free airtime; they cannot run on any paid media or be used as paid commercials. The PSAs should not be used beyond May 31, 2014.**