Connecting Kids to Coverage National Campaign Resource Center
The Connecting Kids to Coverage National Campaign, a national outreach and enrollment initiative funded under the Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act (CHIPRA) and the Affordable Care Act (ACA), reaches out to families with children and teens eligible for Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) to:
- Raise awareness about health coverage available under these programs;
- Create opportunities for families to get their eligible children and teens signed up for coverage;
- Motivate parents to enroll their children and teens and renew their coverage; and
- Provide outreach guides and toolkits that can be used to help states, community organizations, schools, health care providers and others organize and conduct successful outreach activities.
The Campaign lets families know who is eligible, what benefits children can get and how to apply for coverage.
Interested in learning more about the Connecting Kids to Coverage National Campaign? Need help getting outreach and enrollment activities started? Step up to the Challenge!
Contact our Help Desk by phone: 1-855-313-KIDS (1-855-313-5437) or email: InsureKidsNow@fleishman.com.
American Indian and Alaska Native Outreach
In 2010, CMS awarded $10 million in CHIP grants to 41 health providers to increase American Indian Alaska Native (AI/AN) enrollment in Medicaid and CHIP. Grantees included Indian Health Service organizations, tribal health providers, and urban Indian health providers across 19 states.
Learn about grantee programs in Indian country, find program contact information, view materials and best practices that grantees have created to support their outreach and enrollment efforts in their local communities.
- Outreach Materials
- Customizing Campaign Materials: Please read our Customization Guide for instructions on how to customize Connecting Kids to Coverage materials for your state or local campaign!
- Past Event Materials
- Outreach Video Library
- Connecting Kids to Coverage Campaign Notes eNewsletter Archive
- Outreach Reports and Research