Campaign Notes eNewsletter Archive
The Connecting Kids to Coverage National Campaign Notes eNewsletter provides timely and relevant information about resources and other information pertaining to Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) outreach and enrollment.
Click on the links below to view the distributed eNewsletters:
- Connecting Kids to Coverage Updates (November 8, 2013)
- Connecting Kids to Coverage National Campaign Notes Announcing Oral Health Materials Availability (Sept. 26, 2013)
- During the summer of 2013, we distributed a series of Back-to-School Boosters.
- HHS awards $32 million in grants to sign up children for health coverage (July 3, 2013)
- Connecting Kids to Coverage Public Service Announcements (PSAs) Now Available! (June 3, 2013)
This archive will be updated regularly.
To have the content delivered directly to your inbox, sign up at public.govdelivery.com/accounts/USCMS/subscriber/new.
- Enter your email address and click submit
- Follow the instructions on screen
- Click on "Add Subscriptions"
- Go to Medicaid.gov Updates
- Click the box next to: “Connecting Kids to Coverage National Campaign Notes”